31 Days Character Creation Challenge Day 28: Perfidious Racket

Today's character is a Perfidious Racket con game character from the game "Better Homes & Gardens".

Edith Bonsall

I’m well aware that my memory’s slipping, dear. There really is no need to remind me. Self-defeating, really. 

I used to have tenure. I was professor of Mathematics at Morgan State. Those things I remember, but I’m not always sure what year it is or who you might be. 
 

When one starts losing one's mind one discovers that many friends are colleagues at best. I don’t always remember them, but they spent no time forgetting me. My husband Pierre is dead, so I’m quite alone. I don’t always remember he is dead though.

One of my former students helped me get an apartment here at New O’Donnell Heights. It is supposed to be a great place. Mixed-income, instead of isolating poverty in its own bubble, I guess. I am pretty sure that it makes me remember things I never experienced. People with their faces wrapped in plastic, singing. Walking contraptions made of metal cubes. Else my mind is even further gone than I thought. 

PHYSICAL 1
PSYCHIC 3
PERSONAL 1
SOCIETAL 1


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Days of Kranium Kastle

Oh B.R.O.T.H.E.R.

Teen Cthulhu