31 Days Character Creation Challenge Day 10: Americano Anomalies

 Day 10! Today I've made a character using Americano Anomalies, my 'modern weird' hack of Macchiato Monsters. Over to Shirley. 

"They used to call me Liberty’s Flame back in the fifties. I fought spies and gangsters. No
dear, you can’t find any of that on the internet. At least I hope not. I got my powers by traveling and
meditating at places of power. Trying to commune with celestial forces, sometimes aided by certain herbs and sacred substances."

"Imagine my surprise when I found myself in the arms of one. He was magnificent! The heathen god theb Persians call Verethragna. He is the god of fire and victory, and have been his anointed bride ever since. It burned me up, quite literally. His brides do not live to old age."




"That’s why I’m hiding here, not using the powers he granted me on our wedding morning. A life in
anonymity isn’t so bad. It has become mean and squalid though, and I think I may have to have one last
adventure. I may burn, but I might just be able to live my twilight years in comfort. And there is a small part of me that learns to open a can of whoop-ass on an evil-doer, just one more time."

Name: Shirley Breckenridge
Level: 1st
Traits: Retired superhero
Goal: To get back to my apartment and enjoy my golden years. The world isn’t mine anymore

STR: 5
INT: 9
WIS: 17
DEX: 12
CON: 17
CHA: 15

Hit Points: 9 (HD 2D6)
Combat Die: D6
Source of Strength: “I didn’t go to China for nothing, and there are things in Alhazred’s Azif which weren’t known in Atlantis young man!” (D10)

Magic Training: Bride of Verethragna (CHA-based)
1: Fist of Victory
(A mighty flame-wreathed punch)
2: Flight of the Anointed One
(Flying, haloed in golden fire)

Equipment:
A pair of ornate scissor-style glasses. They glow faintly blue in the dark... (co. Dr8)
Japanese AEON Disney MasterCard (Dr4)
cold corn dogs (Dr6)
cheap vodka (Dr6)
newest iPhone (Dr4)
multitool
backpack
skateboard (that my great-granddaughter forgot)
a nice warm sweater, a woolen scarf, and a tinfoil-lined beanie.

Weapon:
Walther PPK (D6) (Dr8 Box)
Chrome-plated nunchuks (D4)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Days of Kranium Kastle

Oh B.R.O.T.H.E.R.

Teen Cthulhu