The Mitchener Tediator

This is a little gem Paul Mitchener made when I asked for a tool to generate annoying people. I added a few extra options, but the credit is all Paul's.

The Mitchener Tediator

d8 roll.
1: Has no
2: Thinks they have a great (but don't)
3: Talks all the time about their
4: Talks all the time about other people's
5: Spends a lot of time planning things to do with their
6: Tells people off for their
7: Bears passive-aggressive grudges about
8: Is very thin-skinned about

d10 roll.
1: sense of humour.
2: conversational skills.
3: imagination.
4: sex life.
5: sense of fashion.
6: breakfast.
7: fitness activities.
8: bad habit(s)
9: enemy/enemies.
10: dreams.



I roll a 5 and a 2. Spends a lot of time planning things to do with their conversational skills. Hmm.

"Tinsley Orson-Whittaker is ok I guess. If only she wouldn't use everyone as dress rehearsals for conversations with other people. I can't count how many times I've been treated to monologues intended for her fiance, her mother, her caterer or her shiba inu".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Days of Kranium Kastle

Oh B.R.O.T.H.E.R.

Teen Cthulhu