Shoot that old horse, break in the new.

I am starting this blog in order to have somewhere to put my ideas, my nerd stuff, half-baked jokes and thoughts about the day to day. I am starting it because I used to write more than I do these days.

I'm starting it because Google Plus is shutting down.

I have met a lot of people on Google Plus. I have played tabletop rpgs with them (online and in person), and I have visited them.
I am not a terribly social person, and that's putting it mildly. Google Plus has helped me find people I enjoy being around. It shutting down bums me out.

A Burnt Ship

 
Out of a fired ship, which by no way
But drowning could be rescued from the flame,
Some men leap'd forth, and ever as they came
Near the foes' ships, did by their shot decay;
So all were lost, which in the ship were found,
      They in the sea being burnt, they in the burnt ship drown'd.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Days of Kranium Kastle

Oh B.R.O.T.H.E.R.

Teen Cthulhu