I know what ghosts want


...I know what haunts like



Ahem, here's a table for generating a job ghosts might want your player characters to do.



D20
Job (Ghost)
1
“(Faction) evicted me from my haunt. Help me get it back”.
2
“I cannot find rest! I will haunt you until you help me”.
3
“Ghost hunters are hunting me. Get them to go away”
4
“I am fading from existence but I’m not ready to go”.
5
“I would pay to feel in possession of a body again. Could you procure one?”
6
“Avenge my death!”
7
“I need you to see that my dependents are safe”
8
“My remains aren’t properly buried”.
9
“I escaped from a great black engine underground, but my ghost-kin are still toiling in there”.
10
“My love is still among the living. Reunite us”
11
“I need help to publish my bad fiction (or my fantasy heartbreaker) before I can be fulfilled”
12
“I am stuck in this body/object and I can’t get out”
13
“The truth of my death must out! I need you to update my social media accounts”.
14
“I am discorporated, my soul must be reunited with itself”
15
“I want to see (some landmark)”
16
“I can't move on til I find out how I died. You must solve the mystery”
17
“(Famous person) is secretly a sorcerer. You must help me take revenge against them”.
18
“Being dead is not enough. Will you make it so that I never was?”
19
Roll a d12 again but the ghost can only express itself in a stream of confusing visions
20
Roll again, but it isn’t a ghost. It was never human.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Days of Kranium Kastle

Oh B.R.O.T.H.E.R.

Teen Cthulhu